Our partner is a market leader recognized for delivering solutions that support our customer in their journey into Digital Transformation. We pioneered WAN Optimization with SteelHead and have led the market we created for all of the past 12 years. Today, we have over 28,000 customers, including 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global 100. With our Application Performance Platform, we provide integrated solutions for the interrelated challenges of hybrid enterprises in the cloud era. Our solutions for SD-WAN, for visibility across the hybrid enterprise, and for software-defining the edge enable companies to deploy and manage network services, applications, monitoring capabilities, and branch IT as intuitively as downloading apps onto your smart phone and as instantly as spinning up compute and storage resources into a public cloud.
Our partner is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
We are looking for an expert PHP developer (ideally also with Magento/Zend Framework experience) to further develop a mission-critical web application (from GUI to back-end) that allows our customers to manage many of their business interactions with us in a simple, elegant way.
Extend and integrate our website and shop backend with CRM, ERP and support system
- PHP/MySQL developer
- Zend Framework experience (Magento is a plus)
- Worked on complex projects
- A good overview over what languages, technologies and frameworks are available on the market to help you
- Ability to work creatively, accurately and self-motivated
- Fluent in English (our internal language)
What we offer you
- Open and international work culture with flat hierarchies
- Quick and dependable decisions, code more and meet less
- The ability to contribute your own ideas and turn them into something really new
- Career opportunities: We are a fast growing company hiring in all areas
- Work contracts with rich benefits, as well as pay-for-performance incentives