Our partner is a market leader recognized for delivering solutions that support our customer in their journey into Digital Transformation. We pioneered WAN Optimization with SteelHead and have led the market we created for all of the past 12 years. Today, we have over 28,000 customers, including 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global 100. With our Application Performance Platform, we provide integrated solutions for the interrelated challenges of hybrid enterprises in the cloud era. Our solutions for SD-WAN, for visibility across the hybrid enterprise, and for software-defining the edge enable companies to deploy and manage network services, applications, monitoring capabilities, and branch IT as intuitively as downloading apps onto your smart phone and as instantly as spinning up compute and storage resources into a public cloud.
Our partner is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
Development of software on Microsoft Windows (Visual Studio/C/C++/C#)
- Experience with Windows Management Instrumentation API (WMI) and similar MS Windows provisioning APIs for network provisioning
- Ideally some knowledge in Windows Driver Development (WDK)
- General experience in TCP/IP networking
- Ability to work creatively, accurately and self-motivated
- Fluent in English (our internal language)
What we offer
- Open and international work culture with flat hierarchies
- Quick and dependable decisions, code more and meet less
- The ability to contribute your own ideas and turn them into something really new
- Career opportunities: We are a fast growing company hiring in all areas
- Work contracts with rich benefits, as well as pay-for-performance