They are looking for a Full-stack C++ Team Leader who will manage and continuously motivate a team of full-stack developers (C++, Java, React).
You will be expected to be a technical subject matter expert and a strong team player. Innovative thinking and the ability to ramp up on new technologies, patterns, and frameworks while also retaining focus on long-term objectives are critical to the success of the role.
- Coordinate a team of C++, Java, React developers.
- Contribute to the implementation of new product features, improving existing product features, while adding performance and software quality metrics to their codebase
- Over 2 years experience as Team Leader
- Experience in C++ development server-side services (5+ years)
- Experience with parallel programming and multithreading
- IP\Mobile\Telephony background represents an advantage
- Telephony (GSM/UMTS/LTE/SIP/VOLTE) protocol knowledge represents a significant advantage
- Networking experience (Wireshark, IP protocols - TCP, UDP) represents an advantage.
- BSc, Software Engineering or other related degrees
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software design and development
Nice to have skills:
- Experience working with Agile Processes (Scrum/Kanban/lean)
- Java & React experience would be considered a great advantage