They are the global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world. Making an impact with predictive analytics enables them to deploy cutting-edge technology and building next-gen platforms for investigations.
They are looking for a C#/C++ Developer, to join their team. You will have an opportunity to participate in developing state of the art security technologies and benefit from high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making their world safer and more secure.
Want to be a part of us?
If you’ve read this far, then they know you are curious to learn more – and they like that!
So, if you are into complex analysis and challenges, and fearlessly face technological challenges head-on, Excited to broaden your horizons and to expand your knowledge working with colleagues from various disciplines – Data Scientists, Security researchers, Software Architects and Software engineers, you’ve come to the right place
They are looking for a C#/C++ Developer who will:
- Have full participation in the development and support of various communications products that function independently and are also integrated with other systems.
- Develop, troubleshoot and analyze highly complex data network
- Research and analyze data networking technologies
- Be fully involved in project execution – developing new features and integrating new features into the system.
- Be Involved in an end-to-end project –> project requirements/development & site integration.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Professional experience of developing in C# or/and C++ (>3 years)
- Experience in Object-Oriented Programming
- Networking knowledge - TCP / IP
- Debugging skills
- Fast learner and ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel abroad (up to 20% of the time)
- Fluent in English
Nice to have skills
- Experience/knowledge in both C++ and C# - a big advantage
- Experience in Telecommunications (GSM/UMTS) /VoIP , 3G, 4G, 5G.