Established in 2011 by a group of technology professionals, our partner is a leading provider of high - tech outsourcing services. The company is focused on R&D, and its Engineering Solution Center handles software development and quality assurance. It operates in a broad range of industries: telecommunications, media, banking, online gaming, mobile applications, internet applications, semiconductors, automotive, security, and B2B applications.
A fast-growing company with more than 250 people (>40% growth year to year. The company has created a very flexible, dynamic & innovative environment to enable its team to develop themselves & state of the art technologies. The company is focused on software service development of core functions/products for our clients or complimentary products which our clients are lacking the knowledge
The team's technology footprint:
- change the way breaking news in coming live
- change the way IP packet routings are done
- differentiate the way telecom operators measure the user quality of experience
- orchestrate the top sports events (olympics, champions league, winter sports, etc.)
- making transportation effectively green
- protecting remote endpoints connectivity
- state of the art video studio players
- future vehicle simulation environment
- very high throughput Satellite applications
- connecting IoT & making cities connected, safe, effective & green
Our customer is the leader in endpoint protection, offering endpoint detection and response, next-generation antivirus, managed monitoring and IR services. The customer`s mission is to protect all people and information in today's open and connected world. We've set out to create a community and an open dialogue, with the goal of empowering the defender.
Their platform is powered by a custom-built in-memory graph, the only truly automated hunting engine anywhere. It detects behavioral patterns across every endpoint and surfaces malicious operations in an exceptionally user-friendly interface. They are rewriting the rules on how organizations protect themselves against rapidly evolving adversaries. Today’s threat environment requires understanding the adversary and attack landscape. Since their start in 2012, their technology has stopped the world’s most advanced cyber-attacks.
- Conduct design and code reviews;
- Code using primarily Java;
- Design core, backend software components;
- Work closely with cross functional partners to drive end-to-end user product changes;
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build high scale backend services;
- Dive into unfamiliar technology areas and learn things quickly;
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources;
- Analyze & solve difficult production incidents across the stack.
- Team player, accountable, dedicated and passionate;
- B.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent knowledge;
- At least 5 years of experience coding in Java;
- Experience in designing and building multi-tenant and scalable microservice systems;
- Experience working in containerized environment with Kubernetes;
- Experience with system design and data structures.
Nice to have:
- Experience in relational databases (Postgres advantage) and NoSQL databases (Mongo advantage);
- Experience with cloud technologies (GCP/AWS/Azure).
- Competitive remuneration and undetermined work contract;
- Sick days (2 days/year);
- 2 extra leave days when employee has reached a period of 3 years in company;
- International projects and professional growth in a technology environment;
- Flexible and professional working environment;
- Central location (close to metro station Universitate);
- Medical subscription (Medlife/Regina Maria);
- Available shared parking spots;
- Sports and relaxations facilities;
- Access to Pluralsight training platform.