Our partner is one of the leading financial groups in the German market, with particular tradition and expertise in the field of health, life and accident insurance.
Our partner's mission is to provide insurance solutions with customized products and services that exceed customer expectations. They are here for their customers and they strive, in partnership with them, to find the best solutions for current needs and future plans. The company's strategy to create products that best respond to customer needs has led to the company's positioning in first place in the health insurance segment. As market leader in health insurance, they want to become a model for promoting and providing quality health services to their customers.
Job description and main responsibilities:
- Develop internal and external web applications and services
- Develop interfaces for system processing integration of online products and services
- Develop web and windows services for automatic process of information and documents
- Develop integration and orchestration of data flows between systems
- Develop electronic deliverables of insurance products and services
- Building configuration and customization of insurance - health and life products and services
- Provide technical support and customization for core systems
- Develops new reports, web pages and software application for internal processes
- Develops documentations materials and user guides for developed applications or services
- Translating business into IT requirements
Required qualification, experience and skills:
- Technical university degree
- Experience in translating business requirements into information models and patterns
- Thorough understanding of data models
- Explore data - SQL and ORACLE knowledge
- Good experience in programing of SQL routines and procedures T-SQL and PL/SQL
- Minimum 3 years programming experience with at least one of the following technologies Microsoft Visual Basic, Visual Studio .Net, SQL, HTML, XML, containerization, scripting language, etc.
- Experience in technical support, business analysis and modeling
- Very good communication skills. Team player.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- At least 1 year experience in similar position
- A motivating salary and compensation, in accordance with your qualifications and skills
- Excellent Health Insurance package available within a private wide medical network
- A vivid work environment to develop technical and personal skills towards a proficient system Development careers
- The possibility to grow within a solid multinational company