Working across multiple sectors within professional services, we deliberately select clients that others do not understand the importance of. We have built an enviable reputation for exceptional work by blending the best in communications expertise and creative talent with commercial acumen and technology. Ultimately, our intention is to bring the same quality and thought to intangible products and services as we see with tangible ones.
We offer services in brand, film and animation but our techniques and skills are not based on art – they are a response to business needs and the principals of accuracy, brevity and conciseness. We use data to drive our thinking and research to complement our creativity.
Our process is designed to enable businesses to achieve their full potential, and as a prerequisite we put clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are a collection of great minds, that like to do things that haven’t been done before (this is how our product was born!). We are fast, we are good, we are transparent, and we work (really hard) as a team. We handpick our people, because we want them to share the journey with us. We like to reword hard work, and we believe in giving people chances to prove themselves. We don’t look at age, we look at talent. And if you are talented, hard-working, and have a ‘there is nothing we can’t solve if we think of things differently’ attitude, then you should definitely apply. Oh, and you have to know your code…
To be the way in which we interact with each other virtually.
To rethink legacy experiences, creating a platform of bespoke virtual worlds that allows you to drive business objectives and benefits.
What we do as a start-up
Our product reimagines the way we interact and experience our world virtually by creating bespoke virtual worlds fit for your business needs, allowing visitors to interact with content, other guests and spaces like never before.
- Optimize low-level networking systems to improve latency
- Understand existing network code and improve/reimplement/scale as necessary
- Integrate online services into the game engine
- Analyse bandwidth and CPU usage in network system
- Collaborate with other engineers to improve the game’s network replication
- Educate content creators and gameplay engineers on how to maximize network reliability and replication
- Improve network code resistance to cheating and security exploits
- Develop networking code to interact with backend systems for new gameplay features and data collection
- Maintain and extend documentation on network-oriented features and systems
- Debug and optimize existing gameplay networking as well as issues in scenarios where multiple clients and servers interact
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related area
- 3+ years of programming experience in a creative environment
- Shipped at least 2 games doing network-oriented gameplay engineering for PC/MacOS
- Expertise in C/C++
- Understanding of computer networking systems and technologies (e.g. peer-to-peer and client/server models, latency compensation, etc.)
- Ability to learn and master new technologies and code
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under deadlines
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- Experience and understanding of large-scale infrastructure deployments in enterprise-wide environments
- Ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Dedicated, ambitious, with good time management and attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- Fame – most likely, this will become a product that will revolutionise the way we interact online. There will be no going back.
- Fortune – we have a team of outstanding people, who will become part of your life. You will get to learn, travel to our international offices and affect how people interact online irrevocably.