Founded in 1948, our client is a Swiss, privately owned international agri-business. We produce, originate and market fertilisers and grains and are part of the agricultural supply chain whose task it is to feed the world. Our headquarters are in Binningen, Switzerland, near the city of Basel. We have regional offices on all five continents and invest globally in assets supporting our business activities.
Our core business is physical trading of fertilisers and grains, supported by auxiliary assets, such as silos, warehouses or port facilities as well as upstream assets, such as fertiliser production plants. We are part of the supply chain whose task is to feed the world.
Our strategy remains focused on physical trading of fertilisers and grains, with a view to further support our trading operations with investments into related assets. We believe that a careful diversification into fixed assets will further solidify our business model, which has consistently proven to be profitable and comparatively crisis-resistant.
As a general strategic approach, our client emphasizes long-term, sustainable business over short-term quick profit motives.
- Support of Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP application users (on spot and remotely)
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training of customer resources to successfully use and customize the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP application.
- Responsible for creating technical and user documentation needed in the context of correct usage and maintenance of the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP application.
- Have good knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics AX application in order to understand, troubleshoot and solve technical, user and/or setup errors.
- Coordinates with internal/external Microsoft Dynamics AX developers during solving and testing of encountered technical errors and problems.
1 to 2 years’ experience in supporting/maintenance of ERP systems/large business applications
Demonstrated ability to:
- Analyse and understand technical and user errors
- Provide end user support and training
- Carry out system and user acceptance testing
Nice to have:
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Fair degree of analytical skill
- Team – oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
- Clear and effective communication
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology or Business Management
- Good communication, presentation and coordination skills, positive and can-do attitude.
- English advanced level (read, write, speak)
- Available for a flexible working schedule/time zone (Singapore, Florida)
- Position based in Bucharest with occasional travel abroad