We are founded in 2020 and are now a team of 12.
Our partner supports a number of portfolio companies. They offer support in all elements that play a part in the commercialization of a platform, varying from development, design, UX-design, technical realization and on/offline advertising to optimise the client funnel.
What we are looking for:
If you think that “one programming language is not enough”, feel like the best technology is the one that fits the purpose, have a self-starter attitude and tech-driven curiosity, know that a good opinion must be shared, you can proceed with reading.
We are looking for Software Engineers with 5+ years experience who will be responsible for designing and developing a highly decoupled microservices systems that can handle the complicated business flow and can interact with various 3rd party systems at scale. You will have the opportunity to build the product from the ground up with an obsession towards making these experiences memorable for the customers.
- Design, implement and test software services (Java/Kotlin or Go)
- Manage availability, latency, scalability, and efficiency of our partner Software Services
- Software performance analysis and system tuning
- Bug fixing and writing monitoring and detection tools to prevent recurrences
- Work in “microservice mesh” application development and Agile environment
- Review and influence ongoing design, architecture, standards, and methods for operating services and systems
- Continuous learning and researching for identifying shortcomings and opportunities for software services improvements
- Have fun with your team
What will help you succeed:
- Being an expert in:
- One or more: Java, Kotlin, Scala, Go, C++
- Data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, complexity analysis, secure coding best practices, and remediation
- Designing, building, and maintaining large-scale, high-performance systems and frameworks Object-oriented concepts and systems design patterns
- Analyzing and troubleshooting distributed systems
- Tackling problems of load, scale, and optimizations of complex large-scale deployments
- Modern server scaling technologies on Linux (e.g., async, non-blocking I/O, multithreading)
- Being experienced in:
- Architecture and design of cloud-scale distributed systems
- IP networking, network analysis, performance and application issues
- Event-driven architecture and technologies
- Message-Brokers(e.g. RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ)and Event-Streaming( e.g. Kafka) solutions o RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL) or distributed NoSQL Database systems (e.g. MongoDB, Redis, Memcached)
- Automated CI/CD solutions
- High availability and business continuity principles
- Cloud technologies (preferably GCP)
- Containerization and container orchestration technologies (preferably K8s)
- One or more: Python, Shell, Perl
- We are goal-oriented and pragmatic
- We take responsibility and ownership
- We keep things transparent and open and have a flat hierarchy, so no office-politics
- We are respectful towards colleagues, clients, and all other stakeholders
Besides a competitive remuneration package with a performance-based bonus scheme and other perks, there’s room for professional development and growth and we offer a flexible and open working environment. There is a strong focus on team building and we have an ambitious and entrepreneurial mindset. The team is international
Because you will work in a small team that is closely aligned to the business, you'll get a lot of responsibility and opportunities and you will play an important role in growing the company. You’ll be able to do many different things from the start, be creative in how you want to do your work, and take on projects that you find interesting.
Working for our partner means that you will play a role in growing our own organization as well as getting the opportunity to participate in/and working for these innovative projects. We work with driven, ambitious, talented, and nice people and offer as much flexibility, freedom, and responsibility as possible. This means that, within limits, you will be able to choose how, when, and where you work your hours.